Lotus Fresno, Corp is looking for Account Executives to join our Fresno team!
We are looking for passionate, motivated, goal-oriented individuals with positive work ethic. This is a fast-paced highly competitive sales environment with unlimited income potential. We offer a unique opportunity if you are looking for a challenging environment, tools, and resources to help you succeed, seasoned leadership and the chance to maximize your full potential as a sales leader.
JOB SUMMARY: The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects, and convincing potential clients of the merits of Radio & Digital advertising.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, and other office equipment.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. Minimum one year’s experience in sales.
Salary range for the job is: $3,000 to $7,000 Monthly
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Common surfaces are sanitized regularly
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Please email resumes to Cindy Saucedo at email@example.com
Lotus Fresno Corp is an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies, and to ensure equal opportunity in employment and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including the area of employment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.